Re: Will Tony apologize?? (...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize?? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
Message-ID<slrnlmc725.o2n.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsTony Cooper

In article <ukjam9ldaq7dhg3urin4ofvmkescns4ig8@4ax.com>, Andreas Skitsnack wrote:

Sandman
We know you're illiterate, Andreas. Why this urge to prove it over and over again?

<snip trolling>

Tony Cooper
Yeah...snip what you can't refute.

I snipped nothing to refute, Andreas. I noted what I snipped, which was trolling from someone illiterate that think one can imply things one didn't mean to imply. Yeah, that's how stupid you are.

Us adults in the group is growing tired of your trolling, so I'm trying to keep the posts down in size and not fall for your trolling too much. I just make fun of your ignorance and move on.

-- Sandman[.net]