Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

Tony Cooper
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
FromTony Cooper
Date04/29/2014 16:19 (04/29/2014 10:19)
Message-ID<4ocvl9h23kqcso54li3gnretkifs7c4hiu@4ax.com>
FollowupsSandman (16m) > Tony Cooper

On 29 Apr 2014 13:01:50 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
I've never claimed it is a part of any "standard", I am saying it is "the standard". There's a difference. I'm using it a noun that means "an idea or thing used as a measure, norm or model in comparative evaluations".

Oh, so "non-standard" has nothing to do with a "standard"?

You have made the claim that Agent is a non-standard newsreader, but now you are claiming that your use of the word "standard" should not be taken to mean a part of any "standard"? Is that it?

If I follow this convoluted logic that you are trying to foist off on us, a "standard" is a measure, norm, or model in comparative evaluations. Therefore, Agent is a "standard" because we can use it as a measure, norm, or model in comparative evaluations.

So, Agent is both standard and non-standard. Doesn't the one rather neutralize the other?

-- Tony Cooper - Orlando FL