Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby

Sandman
SubjectRe: Colonial Photo & Hobby
Message-ID<slrnll5o13.i52.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsSavageduck
FollowupsSavageduck (1h & 59m)

In article <2014041807243678840-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom>, Savageduck wrote:

Savageduck
Strange! There is no mention of a branch of B&H outside of NYC on their web site.

Perhaps a local Orlando, FL. resident could provide some more information on this "very tiny" branch of B&H in Orlando. You say they are located at "The Loop" in Orlando. However, the loop doesn't seem to have B&H Photo Video listed as a tenant. < http://www.attheloop.com/kissimmee-orlando/store-directory.php >

Sandman
Right, it was across the street, not actually in the loop.

Savageduck
That is Best Buy, not B&H Photo Video. They are not the same. B&H only exists in NYC.

Yeah, dumb error on my part, my mistake.

-- Sandman[.net]

Savageduck (1h & 59m)