Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

Tony Cooper
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
FromTony Cooper
Date04/21/2014 06:21 (04/21/2014 00:21)
Message-ID<hu69l912jfv2elq422ntt3f74fdeb6ev39@4ax.com>
FollowupsSandman (5h & 27m)

On 21 Apr 2014 00:21:18 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <9n32l9pj75plp3df0s2poq431i6oouhtaj@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper wrote:

B&H's camera section was tiny. I wasn't talking about the entire store, just as I didn't include the size of the entire Colonial store either, since it's some 70% hobby things like model airplanes and such.

Tony Cooper
A blatant lie.

Sandman
As you can plainly see, I was mistaken - the part of the store devoted to the camera section is roughly half the size I estimated, which means it's even smaller than I thought. So I was wrong, but not in a way that benefitted Tony's opinion on the matter.

You were wrong. You misrepresented the facts. Colonial is not "70% hobby things".

No apology required. -- Tony Cooper - Orlando FL

Sandman (5h & 27m)