Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
FromEric Stevens
Date04/23/2014 00:04 (04/23/2014 10:04)
Message-ID<vmpdl9hskqhl02636pp0l320d3vf8ausfd@4ax.com>
FollowupsSandman (15m) > Eric Stevens

On 22 Apr 2014 09:28:19 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <2lccl9hlu919atvvl12h5h7qpr10blcms7@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Tony Cooper
You are about as observant in this as you were in "the loop" when you thought Best Buy was a nationally known camera store.

Sandman
A blatant lie.

Tony Cooper
Well, you did state that in several posts.

Sandman
Another blatant lie. I never stated in one single post that I thought Best Buy was a nationally known camera store. Stop repeating this lie.

Eric Stevens
A very carefully worded misrepresentation of the truth.

Sandman
Indeed - and it's Tony's carefully worded misrepresentation of the truth, still quoted above. And it's a lie.

But you DID think "Best Buy was a nationally known camera store (B&H)." And you DID state that in several posts.

Eric Stevens
Many people would consider that to be a deliberate lie. Certainly I do.

So where is Tony's lie?

Sandman
I do too, you should tell that to Tony.

--