Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby

Sandman
SubjectRe: Colonial Photo & Hobby
Message-ID<slrnlkq9pi.33f.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsTony Cooper
FollowupsEric Stevens (8h & 33m) > Sandman
Tony Cooper (9h & 7m) > Sandman

In article <655qk9pcrvmt7ct2vp6f0dbnk38rbcj5c7@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper wrote:

Tony Cooper
I think, based on a comment by you some time ago, I did check a Best Buy and found one of 24 that wouldn't turn on and reported that information here. I wouldn't call that "often".

nospam
you think wrong.

Tony Cooper
Well, you consider 4-point-something percent of the display models to be without a battery to be enough to be "often", so that shows your aptitude in assessing a problem. It does cast doubt on your use of "numerous", though.

nospam
where did you come up with 4.something% ? oh yea, your ass.

Tony Cooper
24 cameras on display, 1 non-working (presumably w/o battery) 4.something percent non-working. An even 4% would be less than one unit.

Ironic that you should talk about problem-assesing when your number is based on one visit to one store.

It's right up above. You need to download an app to do the math?

And classic troll insults.

-- Sandman[.net]

Eric Stevens (8h & 33m) > Sandman
Tony Cooper (9h & 7m) > Sandman