Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

android
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
Fromandroid
Date04/29/2014 07:54 (04/29/2014 07:54)
Message-ID<bs8t58Fa2u6U2@mid.individual.net>
FollowupsSandman (3m)

In article <slrnlludnr.b2u.mr@irc.sandman.net>, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <kmltl9lkp7l6sa1sa1unlrhq9evekse378@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Eric Stevens
From then on persons B, C, D etc have to that specific thing.

Sandman
Yes, and a very good example that shows that Tony used the word incorrectly, which was my point. A requirement is not what you want to do, which your example clearly shows.

Eric Stevens
It is if I am person A.

Sandman
In your example, there were no requirements posed for person A, he's the one who added it, not the one subject to it.

Eric Stevens
Person A will have to use a password to log in, just like everyone else.

Sandman
Not in your example, but even so, it's still the same.

Desire - Person A want added security Requirement - Enable measure of identification

Desire - Person A want to use the computer Requirement - Submit password

"A requirement is what you want to do" - Andreas Skitsnack

If that were true - the above would read:

Desire - Person A want to submit a password

To fulfill my desire to drive a car i'm required to have a license that allows me to do so... Unless you have some fenced farmland or something like that available to you!

HTH -- teleportation kills http://tinyurl.com/androidphotography