Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
FromEric Stevens
Date04/25/2014 23:10 (04/26/2014 09:10)
Message-ID<fljll9djo3hrhstou6n1456s4c87qhntjp@4ax.com>
FollowupsTony Cooper (1h & 28m) > Eric Stevens
Sandman (11h & 11m) > Eric Stevens

On 25 Apr 2014 16:14:25 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <ib1ll9l6606p5bpbvej5sk1ismc0jar7ik@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper wrote:

Tony Cooper
The opening salvo came out of your popgun defense of your repeated error. It does take some audacity to claim you didn't "open" it when it's in a thread you opened.

Sandman
Why can't you READ? Why is it so hard for you?? My first post in this thread was not part of any "debate", moron.

Tony Cooper
The thread is "Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)", and you initiated it.

Sandman
It's the same thread. I just changed the subject line. Changing the subject line doesn't create a new thread. How ignorant are you??

That's the reason for changing the subject line: to get away from the old subject. Unfortunately not all news readers will recognise the change in subject and the response of others may be configurable. But irrespective of how your news reader responds, you started a new thread.

Tony Cooper
It is line after line of "debate" with no photo-related content. It was just you huffing and puffing about being called a liar.

Sandman
I.e. I asked you to substantiate your explicit claim, which you failed to do.

No, this thread was started on April 14th. Here is the entire thread:

http://usenet.sandman.net/reader/index/read?id=153422

Scroll down and you'll see when the subject line was changed (dates are in GMC+1, so 21st here).

Same thread, different subject.

You will also note that this post, which is where I changed the subject line:

http://usenet.sandman.net/reader/index/read?id=155512

Curiously contains quoted text! But, it's a new thread says Andreas! What Andreas also doesn't notice is that the quoted text.... contains on-topic non-debating text! Wow, how about that!

--

Regards,

Eric Stevens