Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
Message-ID<slrnllb2te.21j.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsTony Cooper

In article <k02bl9p5tvllu14o34gtveofrmve2rq0lq@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper wrote:

Sandman
Yes, and as I said earlier - my estimate was 30% when in fact it is more like 16% of the store that makes out the small camera section (which Tony thinks is enormous).

Tony Cooper
"Enormous" is as much as an exaggeration - and false statement - as "tiny". The section is perfectly adequate for the needs of the market the store serves.

Sandman
It can be perfectly adequate and small at the same time.

Tony Cooper
I wasn't referring to a part of your anatomy, but if you want to take it that way...

Were you hit by a truck? I remember when you posted things that could have come from an adult. Now you're really down with the really low-life moron trolls that can only do schoolyard insults to every post, even if no insult was in the post you replied to.

-- Sandman[.net]