Re: Will Tony apologize?? (...

Tony Cooper
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize?? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
FromTony Cooper
Date04/29/2014 15:13 (04/29/2014 09:13)
Message-ID<cp8vl9d6943p7vnj7f1i6o0n2hp27bcddk@4ax.com>
FollowupsSandman (20m) > Tony Cooper

On 29 Apr 2014 05:48:10 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <a3ttl9hsvicda8d4efb2ids70vudgpcjr7@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper wrote:

Oh, and please answer my related post as well -

Tony Cooper
We are still waiting for substantiation - which you "always" provide - that Forte Agent is a broken newsreader that doesn't conform to the standards for a newsreader.

Sandman
What standards? I said non-standard, not "not conforming to standards for a newsreader". Why can't you read?

That's interesting. Popinjay says that "non-standard" does not mean "not conforming to standards".

He then provides examples of what other newsgroups do, but - in no way - substantiates that there is a "standard". What he's shown is that different newsreaders list threads differently, not that any of them are held to a standard. He slides past his earlier claim that Agent is "broken".

I guess we can add "standards" and "substantiate" to the list of words that Popinjay doesn't understand.

He's as confused here as he was when he stood in a Best Buy and thought it was a branch of B&H Camera.

There should be a requirement for Popinjay to actually think before he writes. I know that I would want that, and requirements are the result of what someone wants to have happen.

-- Tony Cooper - Orlando FL