Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
Message-ID<slrnlm1ngp.h05.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsEric Stevens
FollowupsEric Stevens (1d, 13h & 20m) > Sandman

In article <glj1m9t440e2l9gttg64qgvvn8i3nu2svh@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Sandman
No it isn't. Tony claimed that changing the subjectes *creates* a new thread. I said it doesn't, you said Forte Agent *displays* it as a new thread, I called that non-standard, and substantiated how all other news clients does it.

I.e. you said that Agent does it differently than all other news clients, only you thought it was the "normal" way to do it at the time, presumably.

Eric Stevens
It's actually a preferred way.

For you, perhaps. Obviously not for the vast majority of news readers and news clients, who thread discussions in compliance with the RFC.

-- Sandman[.net]

Eric Stevens (1d, 13h & 20m) > Sandman