Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby

Sandman
SubjectRe: Colonial Photo & Hobby
Message-ID<slrnll133n.c2d.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsTony Cooper

In article <mt9rk9hancij1hq4adge1918qmii1e1n8k@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper wrote:

Sandman
Uh, yeah? I was there, remember? It was a tiny store. Why is this a problem for you? Do you have some form of pride invested into the size of this store? Why? What's it to you?

Whisky-dave
Didn;t look that tiny to me,

Sandman
Where you there? The photo on their site makes it look bigger than it is, since it's taken with a wide-angle lens. It's really cramped and one small counter with some cameras behind. They have lots of stuff cramped into the shelves, for sure, but the store itself is pretty small.

I don't mind small stores, though, so it's no problem to me.

Tony Cooper
One counter?

Yeah?

It's a single row of several units, each about 6' long...one continuious counter.

So, it's a single row... consiting of one... counter, then?

Something like 30 to 50 feet of counter.

Of how many counters now again?

-- Sandman[.net]