Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby

Sandman
SubjectRe: Colonial Photo & Hobby
Message-ID<slrnll5onm.i52.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsTony Cooper

In article <9b32l9h6ncmmms7ggd48770bojf1n9ho6s@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper wrote:

Tony Cooper
I am equally puzzled. There is no "loop" in Orlando. There is no B&H Camera in Orlando.

Sandman
There is a Best Buy at 1620 W Osceola Pkwy, which I suppose technically is in Kissimme.

The Loop is located at North John Young Parkway: http://www.attheloop.com/kissimmee-orlando/

<snip trolling and insults>

Tony Cooper
You wrote about visiting a B&H in "the loop", not a Best Buy.

Yes, I mistyped and didn't realize my error.

Instead of admitting error, you claim to be insulted.

I admitted my error as soon as it was pointed out, like all adult people do.

Here's the insult I snipped:

"but could Popinjay really confuse International Camera with B&H? Maybe he's been nipping at the Brännvin again."

-- Sandman[.net]