Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
Message-ID<slrnlln451.tpk.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsEric Stevens
FollowupsEric Stevens (11h & 14m) > Sandman

In article <arill9tn0792hrbqtatllkngkqa156u30d@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Eric Stevens
Nobody knew what you meant by B&H. there certainly was no reason why we should have known you meant Best Buy, as for a day or two none of us knew there was a Best Buy in the vicinity. All that we did know was that there was no B&H in the vicinity.

Sandman
Exactly my point. And no one at any point said that there is no B&H in Orlando, and that I must be mistaken. I know that because if they had, I would have gone "oops, my bad, I meant Best Buy" - you know, exactly what I did when Savageduck prompted me.

Eric Stevens
You were told B&H has only the one branch and that was in NYC.

Actually, no. This was your post:

Eric Stevens 04/17/2014 <9b5uk9hknn86uh7674bm5i9vhve4q7o1i9@4ax.com>

"B&H in NY? - or is there another branch I don't know about?"

To which I replied "I am in Orlando, Florida, and I was specifically at the B&H at the loop", still thinking Best Buy. I had no problem imagining you thinking that Best Buy wasn't in Florida.

Sandman
Which is something I've yet to "understand", mind you. I've never been to B&H so I have no idea how different it may be to other camera stores in the states. All I have is some allusion to square footage, but I've not actually seen the store.

Eric Stevens
Did you not look at the video?

Sandman
Nope.

Eric Stevens
You seem to be good at not looking at evidence which threatens your position.

What position is that, Eric? Remember, I was talking about Best Buy, but writing B&H instead. So a link was irrelevant to me. It's not like Savageduck was saying that I was wrong and offering up the link to prove me wrong and I ignored it.

Sandman
They won't. I didn't "open" it, I am merely responding to their trolling and misinformation.

Eric Stevens
Hah!

Sandman
I think it's kind of sad how you guys will argue for days and days about something so insignificant as me making an error. Are your lives so empty that this is the highlight of several days for you?

Eric Stevens
Yeah. It's all our fault. Maybe you should stop trying to prove we are liars.

No need to "prove" anything. I am just responding to your misinformation.

-- Sandman[.net]

Eric Stevens (11h & 14m) > Sandman