Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

PeterN
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
FromPeterN
Date04/25/2014 22:14 (04/25/2014 16:14)
Message-ID<ljefm7012gt@news4.newsguy.com>
FollowsTony Cooper

On 4/25/2014 4:03 PM, Tony Cooper wrote:

Tony Cooper
On Fri, 25 Apr 2014 15:38:23 -0400, PeterN <peter.newnospam@verizon.net>wrote:

PeterN
On 4/25/2014 11:53 AM, Tony Cooper wrote:

Tony Cooper
On 25 Apr 2014 14:44:35 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
Requirement - something you HAVE to do

Tony Cooper
After someone who wanted to do what the requirement requires adds it as a requirement. It does not exist until added, and it is added because someone wants it to be added.

PeterN
Sorry to disagree. A requirement need not be something added. It can exist by implication.

A few hours ago I saw this tall, buxom blond woman who was in her late twenties, or early thirties, of the type that I would like to play windshield wiper with. Nobody has to add any requirements for that to happen. They exist by implication.

Tony Cooper
Your wife, if she noticed, could have added a requirement far stronger than implication. Not "add a password", but "Tuck your eyes back in, big boy, or you'll be sleeping on the couch."

I will now add some more facts. The young lady was a nurse in the hospital where I was visiting my wife. My wife saw her first and said: "Now I know why you said you wish you were here instead of me."

-- PeterN There are times you can never say the right thing.