Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
Message-ID<slrnllib7r.m49.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsTony Cooper

In article <5t5il9t1grn9hftpect3huuavo10k8cdp7@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper wrote:

Sandman
Illiterate can mean "uncultured and poorly eductaed",

Tony Cooper
You just *can't* be serious! Every time you get near that word "illiterate" your mind goes into some kind of sleep mode.

Sandman
"which is clearly the meaning I used it in."

Tony Cooper
You remind me of one of those small cars that careens into the center ring at the circus. One just knows that a large number of clowns will spill out. (No pom poms, though)

In your case, when the word "illiterate" appears in one of your posts one knows that a series of literacy errors will follow.

Tony spiraling down the drain faster and faster...

-- Sandman[.net]