Re: Will Tony apologize?? (...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize?? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
Message-ID<slrnlm47vr.obn.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsEric Stevens
FollowupsEric Stevens (13h & 26m) > Sandman

In article <tv24m9tae4rrjrhd46o7it9gg03r84gn7p@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Sandman
"imply" is somthing *I* do, "infer" is something *YOU* do. I didn't imply any such thing. Do you know how I know? Because I made the claim.

Eric Stevens
Then why did you snip the relevant text instead of explaining what you really meant?

Well, I didn't snip anyting due to me "implying" something.

Sandman
You inferred it, and then claim I failed to substantiate something you only inferred.

Eric Stevens
And I was quite right about your failure too.

Then you have failed to stop beating your children.

Sandman
That being said, there IS such a standard, and Agent is in violation with it, but that's not what I was in reference to at the time.

Eric Stevens
Why, if there is such a standard, have you always been unable to answer my question about what it is?

Only, I have. When you ignore my posts, that doesn't mean they didn't exist. I posted about them yesterday.

I've pointed out previously that you tend to put up a great cloud of squink with the intention that your meaning will slowly congeal and drip from it.

Sandman
You can "point out" anything that exists only in your fantasy.

Eric Stevens
That's the nature of what congeals out of the wooly clouds of squink you put up in the pretence that they are explaining whatever it is you _really_ mean.

If something I say confuse you and you feel that I mean something I'm not explicitly stating, you're free to ask me to elaborate.

You have repeatedly described Agent as 'non-standard', 'non-compliant', 'broken' or words to that effect.

Sandman
Do not use quote marks unless you're quoting someone. "Or words to that effect" is YOUR trolling weasaling. You and Andreas are peas in a pod. You never look up facts and just go "You said X or whatever".

Eric Stevens

There are a whole lot more but I can't be bothered cutting and pasting them.

See how one of the supposed "quotes" are missing from your links? No, I didn't think so.

Again, don't put quote marks around words and attribute them to someone when that person didn't say it. This is your trolling technique.

-- Sandman[.net]

Eric Stevens (13h & 26m) > Sandman