Re: Will Tony apologize?? (...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize?? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
Message-ID<slrnlm4oot.2pl.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsTony Cooper

In article <q6o4m91rio1v7ujq81dvl9php60baaomhk@4ax.com>, Andreas Skitsnack wrote:

Tony Cooper
He wrote "pointed out". I don't disagree at all with your use of quotation marks around words not used, but to do it and then say it shouldn't be done is hypocritical.

Sandman
I wasn't hypocritical. I never told anyone to not use quotation marks. Why can't you read?

Tony Cooper
"Do not use quote marks unless you're quoting someone." is right up there in this post, and you wrote it.

Context is king, Andreas. I know, I know, if you have to take contect into account, you can't troll as much, but it's still relevant.

-- Sandman[.net]