Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
Message-ID<slrnllve83.d70.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsTony Cooper
FollowupsWhisky-dave (36m) > Sandman

In article <vccvl9dfjo04nn3urh63obn9tf4hus648m@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper wrote:

Eric Stevens
No it wouldn't. It would read 'Person A needs to submit a password'.

Sandman
EXACTLY! He *needs* to submit a password, that need is not born from desire, it is born out of a requirement.

Tony Cooper
And what, exactly, was the requirement or "need" born from? Why is that requirement in place?

Because someone wanted added security.

Anytime a password is a requirement, the requirement is in place because someone desired that a password requirement be in place.

No one wanted a password, they wanted added security. The password was a means to an end, not the object of desire.

This is English, so I know you won't understand it.

Sandman
I love it when you argue with me just because Andreas is arguing with me and then it turns out you actually agree with me, since you can't really twist the world to fit Andreas' words.

Tony Cooper
And I love it when you argue and up just proving the opposing argument.

"Argue and up"? Not sure I've heard that expression before, or know what it means.

I have proven my argument many times over now. I've written it in English, which is why you're having such problems comprehending it.

-- Sandman[.net]