Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
Message-ID<slrnllh72m.koa.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsTony Cooper
FollowupsTony Cooper (19m) > Sandman
Eric Stevens (5h & 4m) > Sandman

In article <m8hgl9tnlrg0fvakmdjbvt0nep46qk7hca@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper wrote:

Tony Cooper
If your irony meter is malfunctioning, maybe I can help you. I think you have it placed too close to your own posts. When you claim that someone else can't read or write English, and describe them as "illiterare", that just plays havoc with an irony meter.

Sandman
I don't have a spell checker, since I post via slrn.

Tony Cooper
Then engage the brain. You should be able to look at a post before sending and spot great glaring errors like this.

There were not "great glaring errors", only small spelling errors.

Why don't you engage your brain and spot enormous glaring errors before posting idiotic things like:

Tony Cooper 04/22/2014 07:18:57 PM <as8dl99ia7cnvje70tn8pu82n5u2vaveef@4ax.com>

"No, you support a claim by making a sensible claim in the first place."

Tony Cooper 03/25/2014 08:09:46 PM <sjj3j9tcphc4s5ha6dlibj8h9cv2bgtcl6@4ax.com>

"If it isn't stated, it's ignored."

Tony Cooper 03/17/2014 01:29:18 PM <81qdi9p509anhalqskqa7cqu8d57g8412o@4ax.com>

"Only Adobe can call a plug-in a "Photoshop Plug-in""

Tony Cooper 03/14/2014 03:46:13 PM <7e56i9130scf0vvr54pig09lpm1c1l8pv2@4ax.com>

"All of the plug-ins I have for PS work in LR"

Tony Cooper 11/27/2013 04:03:26 PM <360c9956k64fpsu56a911250ggjs4no9qt@4ax.com>

"A requirement is what you want to do."

-- Sandman[.net]