Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby

Sandman
SubjectRe: Colonial Photo & Hobby
Message-ID<slrnll13hs.c2d.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsEric Stevens
FollowupsEric Stevens (2h & 10m) > Sandman

In article <1h4uk9hbi4ec03cq6c6n0gt043s146e427@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Tony Cooper
I've made no claim for Best Buy stores other than the one store that I actually checked out.

Sandman
Which renders the claim as statistical information worthless.

Eric Stevens
... except for the one store, as Tony stated.

Which would be statistically worthless even if we were only talking about one store, which we weren't.

Sandman
You mean, other than his explicit claim about: "I'd estimate that in somewhere around half the visits", which means that he has at least visited enough stores for a number of them being "about half", which puts it roughly in at least around ten stores (4/10 is "about half"), so he already has ten times as much statistical data than you (i.e. infintaely more, since you have none).

Eric Stevens
Do you really call an estimate "statistical data"?

Do you really think it can't be?

-- Sandman[.net]

Eric Stevens (2h & 10m) > Sandman