Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby

Tony Cooper
SubjectRe: Colonial Photo & Hobby
FromTony Cooper
Date04/20/2014 06:04 (04/20/2014 00:04)
Message-ID<gkh6l95h3jtauqnq36l9cdamtilsj6ol55@4ax.com>
Followsnospam

On Sat, 19 Apr 2014 23:02:05 -0400, nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:

nospam
In article <7s66l9p37e4lt808cng8dk0e318i0ordid@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper <tonycooper214@gmail.com>wrote:

here's more data. i went to staples today to pick up a few odds and ends and checked out some of the electronics.

9 out of 9 cameras were non-functional with what appeared to be dead batteries. of those, only one was an slr (from canon) without a lens, so even if its battery was charged it would still have been non-functional. no nikon slrs at all, broken or not.

Tony Cooper
What is the point you're trying to make? Staples is primarily and office supply store chain. They are the largest in that field, but if Office Depot and Office Max merge, as some predict, they will no longer be the largest.

nospam
someone in this thread (i think savageduck) mentioned staples as having a better camera department than best buy and that they carry a d800.

He said *a* Staples had a better selection than *a* Best Buy. Local comparison for San Luis Obispo, CA. I don't know if the same is true here, but I doubt it. It's really of no concern to me.

-- Tony Cooper - Orlando FL