Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: Colonial Photo & Hobby
FromEric Stevens
Date04/18/2014 06:47 (04/18/2014 16:47)
Message-ID<rgb1l95quupvlr2j53td65vr54331k8o37@4ax.com>
FollowupsSandman (6h & 32m)

On 18 Apr 2014 02:31:31 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <9b5uk9hknn86uh7674bm5i9vhve4q7o1i9@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Eric Stevens
Size is a relative thing, especially if you judge by the size of B&H or similar.

Sandman
Colonial was slightly bugger than B&H, but B&H was also very tiny.

Eric Stevens
B&H in NY? - or is there another branch I don't know about?

Sandman
I am in Orlando, Florida, and I was specifically at the B&H at the loop.

Eric Stevens
Here is Camera & Camera, my preferred store in Auckland. This what they sell: https://www.camera-camera.com/

And here is what they sell it in: http://tinyurl.com/ku9es8f

Physically they are not large but judging by what they do, they are quite a big store. At least they feel that way to me.

Sandman
I'm not sure what I should do with this information.

Eric Stevens
It might help you give a reference point when people use words like, large, small, tiny, microscopic etc.

Sandman
Wgat gave you the impression that I ndeed such a reference?

Because I think your understanding is out of line with most other people'e here. I'm trying to give you a point of reference. --

Regards,

Eric Stevens

Sandman (6h & 32m)