Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: Colonial Photo & Hobby
FromEric Stevens
Date04/22/2014 11:28 (04/22/2014 21:28)
Message-ID<scdcl9hqpqgtp23tudipgvum3id6sir0ja@4ax.com>
FollowupsSandman (19m)
PeterN (6h & 11m)

On 22 Apr 2014 05:16:40 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <1j6bl9l5q9d2mboav3dejpm41bqvgg16ie@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

It is obvious that you have no leg to stand on, so you're just trying diversin tactics instead of countering my statements with facts or logic. So far, all you have done is made empty claims about what I "know" about statistics, while at the same time offered not one single thing to counter my claims and statements from your supposed vast knowledge about statistics (*snicker*).

Eric Stevens
I am now fairly confident that you only have a layman's knowledge of statistics. You are welcome to show that I am wrong.

Sandman
What ever fantasy you're fairly confident of is of no concern to me. You're as ignorant about statistics as you are about many other things we've talked about, so your opinion on the matter doesn't weigh much.

I have a total of 7 years of university level courses in mathematics which involved statistics. What about you? --

Regards,

Eric Stevens

Sandman (19m)
PeterN (6h & 11m)