Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
Message-ID<slrnlltgqc.9ia.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsEric Stevens
FollowupsEric Stevens (1h & 23m) > Sandman

In article <pkftl9pska1jjkcemltpmidq7vepd0jjlu@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>wrote:

Sandman
Make up your mind, earlier you said you knew I wasn't in reference to B&H and you were desperately trying to tell me I had the stores mixed up and I "persisted" in spite of that. Now you're saying that you thought I talked about B&H and called it tiny?

Eric Stevens
I knew there was something wrong with your reference to B&H.

Sandman
Again, why didn't you say so?

Eric Stevens
If I had been in your shoes, and people were saying to me what they were saying to you, alarm bells would have been ringing and I would have been delving into Google to find out more about B&H.

Remember, Eric, that I was talking about Best Buy, I knew there was a Best Buy at the loop, and I knew everything I needed to know about Best Buy. My only mistake was to write "B&H" instead.

But you were so confident in your own infalibility that you charged straight on taking it for granted that everyone else was confused.

Get over yourself - Everyone else *WAS* confused. I wasn't confused about where I had been or what I was talking about. I just mistyped. That confused everyone else because you ALL thought I actually was talking about B&H.

There was no confusion on my part, I wasn't uncertain about what store I had visited, or the size of its camera section. Mistyping, even multiple times, is not a sign of confusion.

I had mentioned B&H as a store against which you could compare whatever it was you thought you had visited.

Sandman
At the time, I didn't need to "compare" it to anything, given the fact that I was in reference to Best Buy the entire time.

How much longer will you troll me about this?

Eric Stevens
Don't worry. I'm probably going to 'plonk' you.

Oh, I *wish*. Then I'åd get rid of your trolling and misinformation. Please, pretty please.

-- Sandman[.net]

Eric Stevens (1h & 23m) > Sandman