Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
FromEric Stevens
Date04/27/2014 04:54 (04/27/2014 14:54)
Message-ID<vtrol9hojtbf57h148tpeb8tan09na64re@4ax.com>
FollowupsSandman (7h & 59m) > Eric Stevens

On 26 Apr 2014 23:00:02 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <c5aol9d5hdea18lhpijk2ugh5pug7h9fg5@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

To which I replied "I am in Orlando, Florida, and I was specifically at the B&H at the loop", still thinking Best Buy. I had no problem imagining you thinking that Best Buy wasn't in Florida.

Eric Stevens
That was in reply to me but then in Message-ID: <2014041719593639934-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom>a few hours later

"B&H is a massive store, the furthest from *very tiny* that anybody could possibly imagine. Take a look at their store information video at full screen. < http://www.bhphotovideo.com/find/HelpCenter/NYSuperStore08.jsp >

But then you didn't look at that, did you?

Sandman
I looked at that post, yes. How many times have we been over this? Best Buy is *also* a "massive" store, so there is nothing in Savageduck's response that would have me believe I had mixed them up.

That's an evesive answer. You didn't look at the URL, did you?

Eric Stevens
For a reasonably full list of who said what when see Message <9qkjl95nn53r3sm81u1te6uvmavjf0kv3a@4ax.com>

Sandman
Ironically, missing is anyone knowing I made a mistake and telling me about it - you know, the thing you're claiming was done many times and through which I "persisted".

If you didn't pick up that a lot of people seemed to think there was something wrong with your references to B&H you must be slightly thick.

It didn't happen once. Stop repeating this misinformation.

Nope.

Eric Stevens
You seem to be good at not looking at evidence which threatens your position.

Sandman
What position is that, Eric? Remember, I was talking about Best Buy, but writing B&H instead. So a link was irrelevant to me. It's not like Savageduck was saying that I was wrong and offering up the link to prove me wrong and I ignored it.

Eric Stevens
Then what else do you think he was doing?

Sandman
Questioning me calling Best Buy tiny, and supporting that with a claim about the size of Best Buy, to which I replied that I was in reference to the camera section of Best Buy, not the entire store - which is massive. My aim was to clear up what I perceived as his confusion.

But you kept saying B&H. We all knew you weren't talking about B&H but we didn't know what you were talking about. Savageduck tried to show you a videor of B&H but you, in your certainty, did not condescend to look at it. If you had done you would have immediately known you were wrong in some way.

Eric Stevens
What do think everyone else was doing apart from signalling concern that your use of B&H was in some way wrong?

Sandman
Asking me if I was in NY and that's about it. Savageduck questioned my claim with regards to size, you asked me if I were in New York. Neither told me that I was mistakenly saying B&H instead of something else. Stop pretending otherwise. YOu both thought I was in reference to B&H, and naturally so.

We thought you were _wrong_ in reference to B&H. --

Regards,

Eric Stevens

Sandman (7h & 59m) > Eric Stevens