Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

Tony Cooper
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
FromTony Cooper
Date04/25/2014 19:29 (04/25/2014 13:29)
Message-ID<vl6ll9p0qp4muv951elkr36aqft8hmube0@4ax.com>
FollowupsSandman (14h & 49m)

On 25 Apr 2014 16:14:25 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <ib1ll9l6606p5bpbvej5sk1ismc0jar7ik@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper wrote:

Tony Cooper
The opening salvo came out of your popgun defense of your repeated error. It does take some audacity to claim you didn't "open" it when it's in a thread you opened.

Sandman
Why can't you READ? Why is it so hard for you?? My first post in this thread was not part of any "debate", moron.

Tony Cooper
The thread is "Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)", and you initiated it.

Sandman
It's the same thread. I just changed the subject line. Changing the subject line doesn't create a new thread. How ignorant are you??

Actually, it does. The clue is in "was". It is not what is was. It is something new.

I don't know how your newsreader presents the threads, but mine places this new thread far removed from the "was" thread.

Anyway, the whole idea of changing a subject line is to re-direct the conversation to something new. So, a new thread.

-- Tony Cooper - Orlando FL

Sandman (14h & 49m)