Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby

Tony Cooper
SubjectRe: Colonial Photo & Hobby
FromTony Cooper
Date04/18/2014 06:08 (04/18/2014 00:08)
Message-ID<cr81l9di1eahtn7nuqdqcosiqlkg5p4dbk@4ax.com>
FollowupsSandman (7h & 10m)

On 18 Apr 2014 02:31:31 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <9b5uk9hknn86uh7674bm5i9vhve4q7o1i9@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Eric Stevens
Size is a relative thing, especially if you judge by the size of B&H or similar.

Sandman
Colonial was slightly bugger than B&H, but B&H was also very tiny.

Eric Stevens
B&H in NY? - or is there another branch I don't know about?

Sandman
I am in Orlando, Florida, and I was specifically at the B&H at the loop.

What is "the loop" you refer to? Having lived in Chicago, I'm very familiar with "the loop" - as they call downtown Chicago - but I've never heard 9th Avenue and 34th Street in NYC called "the loop".

Also confusing is "at" in that sentence. What is something "at the loop"?

-- Tony Cooper - Orlando FL

Sandman (7h & 10m)