Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

android
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
Fromandroid
Date04/29/2014 11:43 (04/29/2014 11:43)
Message-ID<bs9ahuFcra9U2@mid.individual.net>
FollowsEric Stevens

In article <i7sul9ll2bnthiqq5s3pkasoma3b777hkg@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>wrote:

Eric Stevens
I am responding to the loathsome Jonas Eklund (who hides his identity under the nom de plume of 'Sandman') who insists that there is only one way to do it, and that the way I have configured Agent (my newsreader) is somehow non-standard and broken. In spite of me asking him several times, the creature has never been able tocome up with a reference to any standard which justifies his claim.

Mr. Sandman isn't hiding very well is he. Bad Sandman! ;-)

The paragraph of

mine to which you are responding should show you that I am the tolerant one.

Ohhh..... -- teleportation kills http://tinyurl.com/androidphotography