Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby

Whisky-dave
SubjectRe: Colonial Photo & Hobby
FromWhisky-dave
Date04/15/2014 14:42 (04/15/2014 05:42)
Message-ID<a300c259-17b9-4ec1-962f-ddf5fd1459e9@googlegroups.com>
FollowupsSandman (51m) > Whisky-dave

On Tuesday, 15 April 2014 13:32:32 UTC+1, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <73cpk91ul47okf6k57427ri7sq8vpfp91a@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

From recommendation from Tony, I went to Colonial Photo and Hobby, just to check it out. Was a really small store with one half hobby and the other photo-related stuff. Pretty cramped, but really nice british salesman that I talked to.

Eric Stevens
Here is their web site. It gives some idea of their size. http://www.colonialphotohobby.com/index.htm

Sandman
Uh, yeah? I was there, remember? It was a tiny store. Why is this a problem for you? Do you have some form of pride invested into the size of this store? Why? What's it to you?

Didn;t look that tiny to me, where I brought my 2nd camera it was about 10% the size of that place and it wasn't tiny just a small photgraphic shop with 1 assistant or rather one person serving sup[rised they are still in business, and goign by their latest stuff I'm even more suprised they are.

http://www.collegecameras.co.uk/index.php

Oh right that haven't really survived or have they.... http://www.collegecameras.co.uk/about-us