Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby

Savageduck
SubjectRe: Colonial Photo & Hobby
FromSavageduck
Date04/18/2014 16:27 (04/18/2014 07:27)
Message-ID<2014041807270813512-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom>

On 2014-04-18 11:18:49 +0000, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>said:

Sandman
In article <de91l9pdsula8hdnaj998qc9rr5e2p3e45@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper wrote:

Eric Stevens
B&H in NY? - or is there another branch I don't know about?

Sandman
I am in Orlando, Florida, and I was specifically at the B&H at the loop.

Savageduck
Strange! There is no mention of a branch of B&H outside of NYC on their web site.

Perhaps a local Orlando, FL. resident could provide some more information on this "very tiny" branch of B&H in Orlando. You say they are located at "The Loop" in Orlando. However, the loop doesn't seem to have B&H Photo Video listed as a tenant. < http://www.attheloop.com/kissimmee-orlando/store-directory.php >

Tony Cooper
I am equally puzzled. There is no "loop" in Orlando. There is no B&H Camera in Orlando.

Sandman
There is a Best Buy at 1620 W Osceola Pkwy, which I suppose technically is in Kissimme.

Best Buy ≠ B&H

The Loop is located at North John Young Parkway: http://www.attheloop.com/kissimmee-orlando/

OK!

-- Regards,