Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
FromEric Stevens
Date04/30/2014 05:34 (04/30/2014 15:34)
Message-ID<tnq0m9pjpvgr16tkcchg4mq1gv0uvnml2b@4ax.com>
FollowsTony Cooper
FollowupsTony Cooper (54m) > Eric Stevens

On Tue, 29 Apr 2014 21:44:12 -0400, Tony Cooper <tonycooper214@gmail.com>wrote:

Tony Cooper
On Wed, 30 Apr 2014 12:58:15 +1200, Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>wrote:

Eric Stevens
Agent can do it several different ways. I have set it up to manage threading in a manner which is useful to people following the thread. For some reason that doesn't seem to interest you.

Sandman
Of course not. Agent doesn't interest me in the slightest.

Tony Cooper
If he's using a Mac, there's no reason for having an interest in Agent. There's no Mac version. Of course, he wouldn't be up front and tell us this.

And that, presumably, is why he doesn't know anything about it. He explains his ignorance by claiming that it is the worst news reader in the world.

This is interesting http://www.newsreaders.info/recommended-newsreaders.htm and http://www.newsgroupservers.net/usenet-newsgroup-reader says of Agent:

"Handles threaded conversations very well." --

Regards,

Eric Stevens