Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

Tony Cooper
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
FromTony Cooper
Date04/30/2014 03:44 (04/29/2014 21:44)
Message-ID<19l0m9tq24akbnm64o6660unnsvj42o3d2@4ax.com>
FollowsEric Stevens
FollowupsEric Stevens (1h & 50m) > Tony Cooper
android (3h & 59m)

On Wed, 30 Apr 2014 12:58:15 +1200, Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>wrote:

Eric Stevens
Agent can do it several different ways. I have set it up to manage threading in a manner which is useful to people following the thread. For some reason that doesn't seem to interest you.

Sandman
Of course not. Agent doesn't interest me in the slightest.

If he's using a Mac, there's no reason for having an interest in Agent. There's no Mac version. Of course, he wouldn't be up front and tell us this. -- Tony Cooper - Orlando FL