Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby

Robert Coe
SubjectRe: Colonial Photo & Hobby
FromRobert Coe
Date04/17/2014 06:06 (04/17/2014 00:06)
Message-ID<lakuk9p4pdi8haakp7nq6f6gs94i417b6g@4ax.com>
Followsnospam

On Tue, 15 Apr 2014 12:30:38 -0400, nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid>wrote:

nospam
In article <nshqk9h1gi1lr54d4bt7kv0vmh5e1rfg4h@4ax.com>, Robert Coe <bob@1776.COM>wrote:

Robert Coe
: >Again, I don't know what you are used to. At Best Buy, they have a : >lot of cameras on open shelves with security cables. : : often without batteries (or dead ones) and possibly without a lens. : it's a crapshoot there.

The Best Buy in Cambridge, MA holds the record for the worst treatment I ever received in a retail establishment.

nospam
you obviously have never been to a fry's electronics. fortunately, they are almost all on the west coast, so you're safe from their sleaze.

Robert Coe
The probability that I'll ever set foot in a BB again is near zero.

nospam
what if you park by that end of the mall and just walk through it to get to the rest of the stores?

Haven't had to do that yet. :^) The mall is long and narrow, with several entrances; so if it isn't raining or snowing, you can walk along the street outside. Incidentally, the end that adjoins the canal is quite photogenic.

And I almost never drive in Cambridge. I drive to work only if I'm carrying more camera equipment than I feel like lugging on the train.

Bob