Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby

Whisky-dave
SubjectRe: Colonial Photo & Hobby
FromWhisky-dave
Date04/15/2014 11:30 (04/15/2014 02:30)
Message-ID<419fe673-369f-4975-a6a9-681d1d6d1595@googlegroups.com>
FollowsTony Cooper

On Tuesday, 15 April 2014 05:54:30 UTC+1, Tony Cooper wrote:

Tony Cooper
On Tue, 15 Apr 2014 16:07:49 +1200, Eric Stevens

This shows a bit more: http://www.colonialphotohobby.com/layout.htm The total number of square feet in the store is 15,000. At any given time, there are four or five knowledgeable sales assistants behind the counter, and Don Rausch (the owner) routinely walks through the shelf area and asks people if they need assistance. Actually, I am sorry that Jonas was not pleased with the store.

He never really said that perhaps a little disapointed at the most.

I do

try to provide information about this city, and specialty information if requested, to any visitors. I rather suspected that nothing I recommended would be favorably commented on here, though.

I'm not sure that's true all jonas seemed to do was give his honest opinion of from his POV we all have difernt pov and I'm sure I'd see the assustant as something other than british ;-)

I was

certainly not surprised to not to see a "Thanks for the information" about the information about the store and the directions. Someone with a bit more class would have done so.

Well to be honest us english brits know we're the only nationality with class ;-)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/collections/p00gs4vy#p00hhrwl