Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
FromEric Stevens
Date04/23/2014 23:35 (04/24/2014 09:35)
Message-ID<gecgl99muba6456t32sia0sgddu1bif47d@4ax.com>
FollowupsSandman (7h & 39m) > Eric Stevens

On 23 Apr 2014 09:11:32 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <i30fl91tfj38cksecjsom1hkaa4vv9hd1p@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>wrote:

Eric Stevens
So where is Tony's lie?

Sandman
"when you thought Best Buy was a nationally known camera store."

Tony Cooper
Isn't it amazing that when someone else writes something that is not a completely accurate statement, even if unintentionally inaccurate, that Popinjay starts screaming "Liar!".

Sandman
This has never happened.

Eric Stevens
Haw!

Sandman
This is where you quote me calling someone a liar when thay made an unintentional mistake. Failure to do so will be considered accepting my claim that it has never happened.

I don't call people liars without reason, as you well know.

Tony Cooper
But when Popinjay repeatedly makes an inaccurate statement in several posts, it's a "weird" mistake made by abbreviating Best Buy to B&H.

Sandman
So you're admitting that when you wrote that I thought Best Buy was a nationally known camera store, you mistyped?

Eric Stevens
Twisty, twisty, twisty, liar.

Sandman
Tony claimed I thought Best Buy was an nationally known camera store. That claim is incorrect and since he hasn't admitted that he claimed it mistakenly, he is a liar until he does.

You thought it was B&H which is a nationally known camera store. (In fact it's an internationally known camera store.)

As I've said many times, when you make an incorrect claim you have two options - Prove that it isn't incorrect or retract the claim. If you fail to do the formet but refuse to do the latter, then you're a liar.

--

Regards,

Eric Stevens

Sandman (7h & 39m) > Eric Stevens