Re: Will Tony apologize?? (...

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize?? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
FromEric Stevens
Date05/04/2014 03:17 (05/04/2014 13:17)
Message-ID<925bm9l23m8kudbf3v54opfp7v8tha7g92@4ax.com>
FollowsSavageduck
FollowupsTony Cooper (35m) > Eric Stevens

On Sat, 3 May 2014 16:51:54 -0700, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>wrote:

Savageduck
On 2014-05-03 23:25:39 +0000, Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>said:

Eric Stevens
On Sat, 03 May 2014 18:09:14 -0400, PeterN <peter.newnospam@verizon.net>wrote:

PeterN
On 5/3/2014 5:42 PM, Eric Stevens wrote:

<snip>

Eric Stevens
You are flanneling, as usual. Anyone who has read Usenet for more than a few days will know that "the use of single emphatic quotation marks is standard, as are *asterisks* and _underlining_," although they may not immediately realise that "underlining is less common in recent years."

PeterN
I thought you were going to stop feeding the troll. WTF is the importance of who "wins."

Eric Stevens
I'm not interested in winning. I'm interested in the truth of the matter.

Savageduck
Actually all three of you are interested in "winning" regardless of this so called search for truth.

I'm sorry you see it like that. I would have abandoned the argument a week or so ago if he hadn't started all thiis erroneous nonsense about Agen.

…and none of you is going to concede as to what “the truth of the matter” is.

Eric Stevens
In any case, a few minutes ago I posted a message announcing that I am kill-filing Jonas. I would like to think that Tony would kill-file him also. After all, it is so easy to do in Agent.

Savageduck
Damn! You are sounding like a hired killer with pre-remorse. If you want to kill-file somebody, just take a deep breath and pull the trigger. Deal with the consequences later.

I've already pulled the trigger. I've been concious of the people who have been hoping like hell that we would shut up arguing so I've let them know I've done it.

All you are doing is threatening him to kill-file him if he doesn’t STFU or you might have to follow through with your announcement.

No threat. It was a statement of fact.

Eric Stevens
I may have a few of Jonas's articles to clean up but, after that, that's the end.

Savageduck
Nooooo!!! So you are not going to pull the trigger and walk away? You are not even going to end this endless and tedious thread, sub-thread, and camouflaged pseudo-new thread. If you are not going to kill-file Jonas, the least you could do is turn your back on any clean up articles and start with a fresh slate.

All done now. --

Regards,

Eric Stevens