Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
Message-ID<slrnlln4h5.tpk.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsEric Stevens
FollowupsEric Stevens (15h & 22m) > Sandman

In article <osjll9p3gamtknja6k8orbf763ei7dvd3l@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Savageduck
Now I know I didn't specifically spell it out then, but I thought you might have figured there was something wrong.

Eric Stevens
He should have, even if not in response to your post, but tto the half a dozen which followed from other people.

Sandman
Which, for unknown reasons, you can't seem to find quotes of.

Prove me wrong here - quote someone telling me that:

1. I couldn't have been to B&H 2. I must have something mixed up

Please!

Eric Stevens
See my very long post with quotes on this subject.

Please don't ignore it and later claim you have seen no evidence.

So you can't prove it then? Will you retract your claim?

-- Sandman[.net]

Eric Stevens (15h & 22m) > Sandman