Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

Tony Cooper
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
FromTony Cooper
Date04/21/2014 23:06 (04/21/2014 17:06)
Message-ID<k02bl9p5tvllu14o34gtveofrmve2rq0lq@4ax.com>
FollowupsSandman (11m)

On 21 Apr 2014 20:30:24 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <d0pal95hk52hi91723u2nmitss02ol0oku@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper wrote:

nospam
the only lie is from the store, by providing what is an incorrect floor plan.

Sandman
For the record, the floor plan is actually pretty accurate, even if individual shelves may not be. But it adequately represents the size of the small camera section in relation to the rest of the store.

nospam
although i haven't been to the store, i doubt the exact percentage is significantly different than 27%. maybe it's 35% or maybe it's 20%. the point is that it's not all that much and actually less than half of the store.

Sandman
Yes, and as I said earlier - my estimate was 30% when in fact it is more like 16% of the store that makes out the small camera section (which Tony thinks is enormous).

Tony Cooper
"Enormous" is as much as an exaggeration - and false statement - as "tiny". The section is perfectly adequate for the needs of the market the store serves.

Sandman
It can be perfectly adequate and small at the same time.

I wasn't referring to a part of your anatomy, but if you want to take it that way... -- Tony Cooper - Orlando FL

Sandman (11m)