Re: Will Tony apologize?? (...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize?? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
Message-ID<slrnlm0110.eph.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsTony Cooper
FollowupsTony Cooper (1h & 26m) > Sandman

In article <b8mvl9hh7qmegvl865hbkqk50juek9rmdh@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper wrote:

Tony Cooper
You cannot make a store a standard, but you can use one store as a standard to be measured against.

Sandman
But not "the" standard. Use the dictionary.

Tony Cooper
<snip illiteracy>

I know you don't know the meaning of the word "standard" as defined in the dictionary. No need to babble on and on about it.

Sandman
The funny thing is that I actually think you know exactly how the word "standard" is used in this sense. You're just here to argue as much as possible, disrupting the groups as much as possible.

Tony Cooper
Yes, I do, but in *both* senses.

No, *this* sense. Just because a word can be used in several ways doesn't mean I used it in any other sense than the one I used it for, little man.

-- Sandman[.net]

Tony Cooper (1h & 26m) > Sandman