Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
FromEric Stevens
Date05/02/2014 02:44 (05/02/2014 12:44)
Message-ID<iiq5m991j0o7rafjogdq5lf0409l99tabj@4ax.com>
FollowupsSandman (6h & 8m) > Eric Stevens

On 30 Apr 2014 11:24:25 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <glj1m9t440e2l9gttg64qgvvn8i3nu2svh@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

No it isn't. Tony claimed that changing the subjectes *creates* a new thread. I said it doesn't, you said Forte Agent *displays* it as a new thread, I called that non-standard, and substantiated how all other news clients does it.

I.e. you said that Agent does it differently than all other news clients, only you thought it was the "normal" way to do it at the time, presumably.

Eric Stevens
It's actually a preferred way.

Sandman
For you, perhaps. Obviously not for the vast majority of news readers and news clients, who thread discussions in compliance with the RFC.

Is it an option any of them even offer? --

Regards,

Eric Stevens