Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

Tony Cooper
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
FromTony Cooper
Date04/22/2014 22:55 (04/22/2014 16:55)
Message-ID<utkdl9hinhbuqjocmjb27sn5buhbat4p6d@4ax.com>
FollowupsSandman (1h & 4m) > Tony Cooper

On 22 Apr 2014 19:41:53 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <0m6dl916he6sca8p0j4dvt04qde8d5abob@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper wrote:

Which is a shame.

Tony Cooper
I don't think that a business feels that optimizing profitability is a "shame".

Sandman
I never said it was.

Tony Cooper
When you deny something, do try for some plausibility.

Sandman
I'll give you one million dollar if you can quote me saying that it's a shame if a business wants to optimizie its profitability. One million dollars, just for you.

What, then, am I to take from your statement "Which is a shame"? Who is shamed? What is the reason for the shame? Why did you write this?

And you still think they're operating at maximum capacity with regards to profatibility and return of investment? Haha!

Tony Cooper
To use your words, "I never said it was". I have no inside information about Colonial's financials. I've never seen their P&L. While you think that it's a "shame" they don't discount accessories, I don't.

Sandman
I'm not interested in what you think. About anything.

But you follow me around and respond to every post. If you are not interested, go away. You will not be missed.

I respond in kind. You say stupid things and I play along with you being stupid.

Well, there's another ambiguous statement. I choose to read it as you being stupid.

Act like an adult and I'll treat you like one and talk to you like one.

I have no concern at all about how you treat me.

Tony Cooper
I do thank you for the laughs you've provide along the way...sticking with "capacity" and "flesh out" and mistaking "return on investment" with "return of investment". The latter mistake exposes your lack of knowledge about business.

Sandman
This is what you have been reduced to, a poor child on the floor trying to find the slightest mistake and make it as big as possible and working as hard as possible to avoid what is actually being said.

It is what is actually being said by you that is what is laughable. And, I don't have to try very hard to find mistakes.

Tony Cooper
Also, I see you've adopted the Clinton defense for your gaffe in "the loop". Quite amusing.

Sandman
I bet your fantasies amuse the hell out of you. I'd even feel a bit sorry for you if the shit you make up on the fly would also make you sad.

What does that mean? -- Tony Cooper - Orlando FL

Sandman (1h & 4m) > Tony Cooper