Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
Message-ID<slrnlmbr32.k3p.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsEric Stevens

In article <dtqam910s4pq4qbrpn8a30bpiuuvhm5q50@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Eric Stevens
Not that YOU KNOW OF! So you don't know that they don't either.

Sandman
That's not a comeback. They don't do it any other way as far as YOU know either.

Eric Stevens
But I have no hesitation in admitting my ignorance while you pretend to have full knowledge.

YOur ignorance is complete, yes. While my knowledge far surpasses yours, and using both my knowledge and experience, I gathered overwhelming evidence of the behaviour of the most used news clients out there.

Your responses have not contained a counter to that evidence.

Sandman
Of the two of us, there is no doubt that I have the most experience with various news clients.

Eric Stevens
Might be so, but the evidence is that you have not delved very deeply into any. Hopefully you know more of at least one of them than you appear to do of Agent.

I probably know more about Agent than you do. I just wasn't aware of the fact that it was so broken as to break out changed subjects as new threads by default.

Sandman
Unless you can SHOW that many news clients break out changed subjects as new thread, just shut up about it.

Eric Stevens
As long as you stop making derogatory remarks about those that *can*.

What's it to you? Why does it bother you if I dislike Agent? I am allowed to make derogatory remarks about poorly written software as much as I like.

-- Sandman[.net]