Re: Will Tony apologize?? (...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize?? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
Message-ID<slrnlma0sp.f0u.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsTony Cooper

In article <p5d8m9pir6nar38mlbitrmib3pr5a5e8ai@4ax.com>, Andreas Skitsnack wrote:

Sandman
Nope. But there *is* a standard. Just not "official", since pretty much nothing is "official" (no one "owns" usenet).

Eric Stevens
So now you have fallen back to not following the crowd.

But so what?

Tony Cooper
Let me assist you in the translation. There is a standard, but it exists only in the mind of Popinjay. The standard that exists in his mind has the requirement of being whatever he wants it to require, which is like all requirements.

I wonder whatever happened to you, Andreas. Once you weren't a lying asshole, but after that truck hit you, something just rocked loose or something. You just stumble around posting nothing but sheer nonsense these days.

What does your friends... uh, relatives say? Aren't they concerned for you? Is there no one that can get you the help you need?

-- Sandman[.net]