Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby

Tony Cooper
SubjectRe: Colonial Photo & Hobby
FromTony Cooper
Date04/17/2014 05:12 (04/16/2014 23:12)
Message-ID<mt9rk9hancij1hq4adge1918qmii1e1n8k@4ax.com>
FollowupsSandman (23h & 7m)

On 15 Apr 2014 13:34:39 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <a300c259-17b9-4ec1-962f-ddf5fd1459e9@googlegroups.com>, Whisky-dave wrote:

Uh, yeah? I was there, remember? It was a tiny store. Why is this a problem for you? Do you have some form of pride invested into the size of this store? Why? What's it to you?

Whisky-dave
Didn;t look that tiny to me,

Sandman
Where you there? The photo on their site makes it look bigger than it is, since it's taken with a wide-angle lens. It's really cramped and one small counter with some cameras behind. They have lots of stuff cramped into the shelves, for sure, but the store itself is pretty small.

I don't mind small stores, though, so it's no problem to me.

One counter? It's a single row of several units, each about 6' long...one continuious counter. Something like 30 to 50 feet of counter. -- Tony Cooper - Orlando FL

Sandman (23h & 7m)