Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby

nospam
SubjectRe: Colonial Photo & Hobby
Fromnospam
Date04/21/2014 01:45 (04/20/2014 19:45)
Message-ID<200420141945198264%nospam@nospam.invalid>
FollowsTony Cooper
FollowupsTony Cooper (4h & 21m) > nospam

In article <s0h6l954u82lg5hvgd07amiaubl9bh1emq@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper <tonycooper214@gmail.com>wrote:

That's not a scale drawing.

nospam
it's what's on their web site: <http://www.colonialphotohobby.com/layout.htm>

Tony Cooper
Yes, I know. I linked to it several days ago. It is not a scale drawing. It's somewhat representative of the layout, but not at all an accurate representation.

nospam
then it should say so on the link.

Tony Cooper
Contact Colonial Photo and tell them.

why don't you?

nospam
what's preventing them from having an accurate representation?

Tony Cooper
Ask them when you contact them. Maybe because they didn't have an accurate drawing available and someone prepared something by hand for the website?

then they're not concerned with being accurate. that's not what i'd want in a store but i guess it doesn't bother you.

Tony Cooper (4h & 21m) > nospam