Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby

Sandman
SubjectRe: Colonial Photo & Hobby
Message-ID<slrnll1427.c2d.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsWhisky-dave

In article <3abab13d-6630-462e-966b-6a61e1e7b3b2@googlegroups.com>, Whisky-dave wrote:

Sandman
How so? THe store is 65% hobby and 35% camera products.

Whisky-dave
It's not that difficult really my shop also sold mounting boards and other stuff to mostly photographic related but still small in comparison.

Ok?

But it doesn't look as small as where I brough my camera not from the inside or out, I did notice the double swing doors.

Sandman
I'm not sure what the size of a store where you bought a camera have to do with anything.

Whisky-dave
it was you that said the store you went to was tiny, all I said was that your tiny stroe is far bigger than where I brought my camera. if yuo're comparing size iof stores then if that one is tiny them the one I used was microscopic.

So it was "microscopic" then. What's the problem? I still don't knowwhy we're talking about a store where you once bought a camera.

Neither do I, I just wouldn't call the colonial... store small

Sandman
It's tiny.

Whisky-dave
So is the moon in comparision to other heavenly bodies.

I agree.

-- Sandman[.net]