Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
Message-ID<slrnllehue.es3.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsTony Cooper
FollowupsTony Cooper (10h & 6m) > Sandman

In article <hh0el9ts3lameadt2bqhvlm62lvc16ajqe@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper wrote:

Tony Cooper
What is the reason for the shame? Why did you write this?

Sandman
Again, a lot of questions about my motives when you've already told me what my motives are *AND* that I am denying them! My god, you're really stumbling on your own pants here.

Tony Cooper
Motives? Where'd that come from? A "motive" is what caused you to write what you did.

Why can't you read? Your question is still quoted above:

"Why did you write this?"

That's you asking a question about my motives.

I'm not interested in that.

So why did you ask for it? You're getting dumber for every post.

That would be like asking an inmate in an asylum what caused him to put on a tinfoil hat.

Why did you put on a tinfoil hat?

What I'm questioning is what you *meant* by "Which is a shame" and why you decided that was a pertinent observation.

Why are you asking me that? You're the one that claimed I meant that it's a shame if a business wants to optimize its profitability and that I am denying claiming it. So why are you asking me questions about what I meant?

I'll snip the rest. Like the other two posts that appeared in this batch, nothing of interest was said by you. Just a bunch of hostile blather.

Yes, run away, Tony. It's all you're good at.

And "hostile"? Haha, you're the one to talk.

-- Sandman[.net]

Tony Cooper (10h & 6m) > Sandman