Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

android
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
Fromandroid
Date04/29/2014 18:18 (04/29/2014 18:18)
Message-ID<bsa1n9F2t7uU1@mid.individual.net>
FollowsSavageduck
FollowupsEric Stevens (10h & 34m)

In article <2014042909032360444-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom>, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>wrote:

Savageduck
On 2014-04-29 15:46:48 +0000, android <here@there.was>said:

android
In article <4g9vl95dbtdq4gi3tjcep139gl71qda1gb@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper <tonycooper214@gmail.com>wrote:

Tony Cooper
No driver's licenses were required when automobiles first began to be used.

android
No but a man with a bell walking in front of it was... Someplace. Briefly. It is now though. Unless you are driving with an L-sign or something...

Savageduck
< http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_flag_traffic_laws > < http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Locomotive_Acts > < http://www.carhistory4u.com/the-early-history/general-information/britains-red -flag-act

Oki...

Flag it was. I'm that humble kind of guy that can admit mistakes. Make no mistake about that! I do that on a regular basis. At least a couple of times per millennia or so... ;-) -- teleportation kills http://tinyurl.com/androidphotography

Eric Stevens (10h & 34m)