Re: Will Tony apologize? (w...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Will Tony apologize? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
Message-ID<slrnlldqtm.87u.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsEric Stevens
FollowupsEric Stevens (2h & 1m) > Sandman

In article <vmpdl9hskqhl02636pp0l320d3vf8ausfd@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Tony Cooper
You are about as observant in this as you were in "the loop" when you thought Best Buy was a nationally known camera store.

Sandman
A blatant lie.

Tony Cooper
Well, you did state that in several posts.

Sandman
Another blatant lie. I never stated in one single post that I thought Best Buy was a nationally known camera store. Stop repeating this lie.

Eric Stevens
A very carefully worded misrepresentation of the truth.

Sandman
Indeed - and it's Tony's carefully worded misrepresentation of the truth, still quoted above. And it's a lie.

Eric Stevens
But you DID think "Best Buy was a nationally known camera store (B&H)."

No, I did not. That's an incorrect statement. I was talking about Best Buy the entire time, but I accidentally typed "B&H" for whatever reason I can't explain myself. It was just a normal mistake, a normal mindburp which I didn't think about for one second. At no point in time did I think "Best Buy was a nationally known camera store". At no point did I think "B&H" was in Florida, at no point did I think I had visited "B&H", I just mistyped.

Tony, being a certified troll and asshole, took the chance to make a HUGE deal out of this (where normal adults like Savageduck only went "Oh, just a mistake, gotcha") and here you have him making claims about what I think when nothing could be further from the truth.

And you DID state that in several posts.

No, I didn't state in ANY post that I thought "Best Buy is a nationally known camera store", I *did* however, make the rather weird mistake of abbrivating "Best Buy" to "B&H" which in hindsight was really weird, but that's the truth.

Many people would consider that to be a deliberate lie. Certainly I do.

So where is Tony's lie?

"when you thought Best Buy was a nationally known camera store."

Sandman
I do too, you should tell that to Tony.

Have you told him yet? No, of course not.

-- Sandman[.net]